Wednesday 14 October 2015

Artist Of The Week: Q&A With Australian Artist Antonio Rullez!!!

Picture: Antonio Rullez

Recently, I got in touch with singer-songwriter from Melbourne Australia Antonio Rullez, to do a one on one interview to talk about his latest single “MI CASA”, who was is his inspiration and which idol would he perform with.

Rullez's single “MI CASA” is an original and is out now on ITunes.
The song is upbeat, soulful and eclectic.

Check out Antonio’s latest video!!

Antonio Rullez – MI CASA

Website: http://www.antoniorullez.com/music.html
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/mi-casa-single/id1025609372
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0JtV6afruq5OCZe0dlk1rF

You don’t come across talented singers’ such as Antonio Rullez.

His voice, talent, and style is unique in a good way and stands out from the rest that I haven’t heard in a long time.

From listening and watching the video, it shows different lights and shade.

In the video you see Antonio wearing neutral colours and the girl who plays the love interest is wearing bright with neutral colours to accommodate the beach and room scenes.

When the artist runs after the girl to the house he just misses her.

He eventually makes his way inside and right to the room where he sees a momentum i.e. pendant that she purposely leaves behind.

Each scene in this song explains what the artist is trying to tell the audience watching.
Well thought of. The combination between the vocals, music, location, and storytelling, really makes the video the way it supposed to be.

Well, my MBC readers here is my exclusive interview with the outstandingly talented Antonio Rullez.

Please tell the readers who is Antonio Rullez? And where you’re from?

Antonio: I am a singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer from the northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.

Being a singer/songwriter, what or who inspired you to become an artist?

Antonio: I remember when I was about 13 years old, listening to some great music from artists such as Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men and Janet Jackson and having one of those special life-changing moments, thinking that being a recording artist and performer is what I really wanted to do when I grew up.

If you had the chance to perform live on stage with your idol, who would it be and why?

Antonio: If I had the chance, I’d love to perform live on stage with Kelly Clarkson as she is a tremendous artist and vocalist and so much of her music has inspired and influenced me over the last decade or so.

Throughout your career, what has been the biggest highlight? And what has been the most challenging?

Antonio: I think the biggest highlight (although I hope there will be many more, haha) was performing with the 7-piece “Platinum Band” in Beijing, China for the British Chamber of Commerce Annual Ball – it was a whirlwind couple of days! I think the most challenging aspect of my career was having been close to releasing some of my original music quite a few years back and not having been able to due to reasons beyond my control, but I’m so happy that the MI CASA single and video are out now :)

Your latest single “MI CASA”, what does it mean to you? And how did the whole concept come about?

Antonio: MI CASA is one of my favourite original songs and was actually the third song I ever wrote. At the time, I wrote it with two guys that ended up initially producing the track and it was intended to be a fun track that spoke about a relationship that had ended or was on the verge of ending, and both the frustrations about that and simultaneously, the determination to try and “get through” to the girl. So I believe this helped form the basis for the idea behind the music video, which I wanted to make entertaining, a little intense at times, and fun overall, which I think came across in the clip.

For the listeners’ out there listening to your music, what should they expect?

Antonio: The listeners out there can expect my music to be heartfelt and fun, often with a combination of pop, dance and Latin vibes, infused at times with some soul and RnB.

What should the fans expect in the coming months?

Antonio: I’ll be releasing through Strawberry Hills Records in a month or two, a second single and along with that, a 5-track EP which will include the second single and MI CASA. So I’m very excited about the months ahead!

And lastly, what would you like to say to your new and current fans?

Antonio: Well, to those who’ve been with me on this journey and supporting me for many years, thanks for sticking with me. To the new fans, I can’t wait to meet you all and I hope that my music inspires you and that you can relate to it in some way. Ultimately, the music is for you, the wonderful fans, and for our magnificent creator. God bless you all and, as I like to say, “Let’s dance!”

Thank you so much, Antonio, for your time and to do this exclusive one on one interview with Music Beats Central.

If you loved the new song as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you all, you can purchase the single now on ITunes.

To keep up to date on this artist, make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music releases, news, tours and more by heading to the official website.

All links are posted in the beginning of this entry, but if you missed it, here are the links as follows:
Website: http://www.antoniorullez.com/music.html
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/mi-casa-single/id1025609372
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0JtV6afruq5OCZe0dlk1rF

And as always show some love to Music Beats Central for things music, by heading to the links below.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/musicbeatscentral
Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicbeatscntrl
 

To receive these entries in your inbox, click on the right-hand side of this page by adding your email address in the "Follow by Email" link and submit so you don't miss a thing on all things music.

By the way, Antonio has a brand new single called "Come And Fly This Mountain" which is out now on ITunes, google play, Spotify and more!!!

Purchase via the link below:
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/come-fly-this-mountain-single/id1044977022

There will be a lyric video very soon.
Stay tuned!!!!

Have a spectacular day everyone!!!

Much love and ciao for now!
Hanan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment