Sunday 20 March 2016

Smooth Tunes With MBC!!!

Picture: Backstreet Boys
 
Hi MBC Fam!!!
 
How are we all?
I know, I know, I haven’t posted these past few weeks and I am so sorry.
 
Been heaps busy personally and have been unwell these past few days, but I am recovering and will gradually start posting more here at MBC HQ.
 
I can’t promise, but I will try my best to post weekly.
 
It’s the early evening here in Oz, and I thought why not slow things down this evening with my top 7 favourite easy feel good songs to help you relax!!!
 
Make sure to download tonight’s compilation now on ITunes or make it a compilation on Spotify to hear it on repeat ;)
 
Sit back, relax with your favourite drink and a nice book to read with the music playing in the background and enjoy!
 
RyanDan – I See Your Face
 
Vanessa Williams – Colors Of The Wind
 
Josh Groban – Pure Imagination
 
Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
 
Sting – Shape Of My Heart
 
Whitney Houston – I Look To You
 
Backstreet Boys – More Than That
 
What a beautiful playlist, am I right?!
 
If you loved today’s compilation as much as I enjoyed sharing with you all, than do yourself a favour and head on over to ITunes and purchase all 7 songs.
 
Or if you can’t wait, head on over to Spotify compile all 7 songs and put it on repeat as mentioned earlier in the post :)
 
Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news and more by heading to the artists’ website in the links above.
 
Don’t forget to show some love and do the same for the latest new music, classics and more by heading to the links below!
 
Follow:
 
Have a beautiful evening everyone and a fabulous week ahead and talk to you all soon!!!
 
Much love and ciao for now!
Hanan xx




No comments:

Post a Comment