Monday 20 June 2016

Monday Mix With MBC!!!

 
Happy Monday MBC fam!!!
How are you?
 
Hope you had a great weekend and having a great start to your week so far.
 
It’s the afternoon and I know what you’re thinking, you need some music to get you through the day or to listen on your way home?!
 
I’ve got you covered, with my top 10 songs to help cure that Mondayitis.
 
If you love today’s entry, you can purchase now on ITunes or stream now via the playlist I have put together on Spotify.
 
Sit back, relax and enjoy!
 
Jacob Lee – Chariot
 
Em Rossi – Young Hearts
 
Jason Singh – If It’s A Dream
 
Ella Ferdinands – Keep My Heart
 
Blue – All Rise
 
JoJo – Save My Soul
 
OpenWater & Matt Vice – No Regrets
 
Lara Fabian – I Will Love Again
 
Richard Marx – Should’ve Known Better
 
Tina Arena – Overload (Lyric Video)
 
And there you have it MBC fam my top 10 tracks.
 
How did you go?
An awesome playlist, don’t you think?!
 
I hope you love it as much as I did sharing with you all!!!
 
As mentioned earlier, you can purchase all 10 tracks now on ITunes or stream now via the playlist I have created just for you on Spotify.
 
Nothing like a great compilation to help change the mood, especially on a Monday afternoon after a long day at work, school or running errands etc.
 
Make sure as always, to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news and more by heading to the artists’ website!!!
 
Before I go, I would like to say a BIG THANKYOU to my MBC fam for following on Twitter. We have reached 1,000 followers!!!
Thank you all so much :)
 
Thank you for always stopping by, and showing your constant support of my page.
As the saying goes, music brings us together and that’s what I will continue to always bring.
 
Have an amazing day/afternoon/evening, wherever you maybe in the world and have an awesome week ahead!!!
 
Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx
 
Follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment