Wednesday 31 May 2017

Best Of Hits


Hi MBC fam!!!
Hope your week is going well and ready to enjoy tonight’s playlist.

To kick off this entry here are MBC’s top 12 best of hits.

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Backstreet Boys – Show ‘Em (What You’re Made Of)

Jennifer Lopez – Feel The Light

Sheppard – Geronimo

Sara Bareilles – Brave

The Script – Breakeven

Jessica Mauboy – The Day Before I Met You

Jacob Lee – Chariot

Tori Kelly – Nobody Love

Guy Sebastian – Set In Stone

Dami Im – Alive

Isaiah – Don’t Come Easy

Tina Arena – You Set Fire To My Life

There you have it MBC fam, MBC’s best of hits.

As mentioned earlier, if you loved today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.

Follow:

Before I go just wanted to let you all know that MBC has secured 3 out of 6 artists for the “Artist Of The Week: Q&A series”. Can’t wait for you all to check these amazingly talented artists.

Still looking for three more, if you are an artist and looking for someone to promote your music, make sure to check out my page before submitting.
If you feel you fit in with what I post, make sure to send your social media links and music to musicbeatscentral@outlook.com.

Well, that’s it from me, until next time, have an amazing night and come back soon for my next entry. 

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment