Monday 5 June 2017

Monday Mix With MBC


Happy Monday everyone!!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend and ready to kick-start the week ahead.
Just realized this is my first entry in June and happy first month of Winter to everyone here in Oz.

Music Beats Central is turning 3 soon, can you believe it?!
June 19th is the date of MBC’s 3rd anniversary and couldn’t be more proud of all the hard work I have achieved over the years and it is thanks to all of you my MBC fam who have stood by me through all of the changes that occurred i.e. moving from WordPress to BlogSpot to continuing on with my journey i.e. the work I have produced with all of the awesome entries like sharing all of my favourite and your favourite music, exclusive interviews etc.!!!

Thank you all so much for your love and support. I look forward to continuing on this amazing journey with you all, now and in the future.

To get things rolling, here are MBC’s top 12 songs to ease into your day and week.

If you love today’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Happy listening!!

Sigrid – Don’t Kill My Vibe

Dean Lewis – Waves

Harper – Animal

Jacob Lee – I Just Know

Em Rossi – Empty Space

Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud

Adele – When We Were Young

Michael Buble – Feeling Good

Duffy – Mercy

Jamie Cullum – These Are The Days

Jennifer Hudson – Remember Me

Guy Sebastian – Candle

Hope this has helped your busy day in some way and that it continues to do so for the rest of your week.

As mentioned earlier, if you loved today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artists’ website.

Don’t forget to do the same and show some love to Music Beats Central for the latest music, classics, news, interviews and more by heading to the links above in the toolbar or via the links below.

Follow:

Well, that’s it from me, enjoy the rest of your afternoon and wishing you an amazing week ahead.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment