Wednesday 21 June 2017

Night Mix With MBC


Hi MBC fam!!!
Hope you’re having a great week so far.

I was about to miss writing an entry this evening, but after listening to all of these songs, I had to share it with you.

To ease into your evening, here are my top 12 songs for you to enjoy!

If you love tonight’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening!!

Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way

Spice Girls – Viva Forever

Bryan Adams – Heaven

Shania Twain – Forever And For Always

Richard Marx – Hazard

Taylor Dayne – Love Will Lead You Back

Jon Secada – Just Another Day

Roxette – It Must Have Been Love

Bon Jovi – Bed Of Roses

Tina Arena – Chains

John Farnham – Please Don’t Ask Me

Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings

And that is my complete compilation for this evening.

As mentioned earlier, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete playlist on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

Don’t forget to show some love and do the same for Music Beats Central for the latest music, classics, reviews, interview and more by heading to the links at the top of this page or via the links below!


Thank you all so much for stopping by :)
Before I go, I would like to thank you all so much for the birthday wishes in celebrating 3 years of my blog. I couldn’t have done it without you. It’s all of you who come time and time again to read my entries and joining my ongoing journey here at Music Beats Central. Here is too many more!!!

Have a great night everyone :)

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment