Friday 28 July 2017

Power Of Divas


Happy Friday MBC fam!!!

Hope your week has been a good one and ready to kick-start your weekend ahead.

Today’s entry is a special one to me as I get to share all of my favourite iconic divas who have played a big part in my life.

They are iconic for a reason. One they can sing, two they write their own music and three they are still and will always be relevant in today’s industry.

Two out of the twelve artists are no longer with us Whitney Houston and Donna Summer. Their music will continue to live on in years to come.

Another thing I want to say is they know how to engage with their audience with their presence and personality. It’s infectious and intriguing and that comes along way, which makes us appreciate them and their music.

They have sold millions and millions of copies of their music over the past few decades and that says something.

If you love today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Happy listening xx

Dame Shirley Bassey – Diamonds Are Forever

Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing

Tina Arena – Chains

Lara Fabian – Je Suis Malade

Celine Dion – The Power Of Love

Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings

Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero

Donna Summer – On The Radio

Mariah Carey – Vision Of Love

Taylor Dayne – Love Will Lead You Back

Adele – Skyfall

Jennifer Hudson – Remember Me

Very proud of this entry and hope you loved it as much as I did sharing with you all.

As mentioned earlier you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest new music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist's website. 

And don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest music, classics, reviews and more by heading to my social media links at the top of this page or via the links below!

Follow:

Thank you all so much for stopping by and come back soon for my next entry.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have an amazing weekend!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment