Friday 13 October 2017

TGIF Mix With MBC


Happy Friday MBC fam!!!
Hope you had a wonderful and productive week and ready to kick-start your weekend.

To ease into your lovely evening, here are my top 12 songs for your easy listening.

Nothing like a great compilation to set the mood and get you ready for the night ahead. 

If you love tonight’s entry, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my fabulous compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening and enjoy xx

Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes

Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
*Pre-order new album “Reputation” now on ITunes.
Release date: 10th November 2017

Why Don’t We – Something Different

Little Mix – Wings

Nathaniel – Live Louder

Tina Arena – You Set Fire To My Life

Guy Sebastian – High On Me
*Pre-order new album “Conscious” now on ITunes.
Release date: 3rd November 2017

Bonnie Anderson – Blackout

Sheppard – Edge Of The Night

Samantha Jade – Circles On The Water

HAIM – Want You Back

Shawn Mendes – Stitches

Hope you all enjoyed this awesome playlist as much as I have sharing with you awesome peeps.

As mentioned earlier, if you loved tonight’s track list you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my awesome playlist on Spotify via the link below!


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

And don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics, reviews, interviews and more by heading to the links above or via the links below.

Follow:

Thank you all so much for stopping by and look forward to seeing you in my next entry.

Before I go, I want to announce that Artist Of The Week: Q&A Series is back. Stay tuned for the latest updates as I will announce when I will be accepting submissions. Make sure to head to all of my social media pages as I will mention when entries close etc...

Well, that’s it from me, until next time have an amazing evening and a wonderful and safe weekend.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment