Sunday 25 February 2018

Sunday Mix With MBC


Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Hope you all had a great week and enjoying your weekend so far.

Thank you all so much for being patient with me. I know I haven’t posted in a while.
Been so busy these days!!! I will post from time to time at the end of each week.

I do have some news, Artist Of The Week Q&A Series will be back to Music Beats Central.

So stay tuned for updates!!!

To ease into your lovely afternoon, here are my top 12 tracks for your easy listening.

If you enjoy all 12 songs you can purchase now on ITunes and you can listen to my awesome compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and happy listening xx

Tina Arena – Heaven Help My Heart

John Farnham – Have A Little Faith (In Us)

Kate Ceberano – Magnet

Daryl Braithwaite – As The Days Go By

Wilson Phillips – Hold On

Marc Cohn – Walking In Memphis

Celine Dion – I’m Alive

Mike & The Mechanics – The Living Years

Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men – One Sweet Day

Brian McKnight – Back At One

Adele – When We Were Young

Take That – Back For Good

Hope you all enjoyed tonight’s compilation as much as I did.

Love sharing songs that I am currently listening to with you guys. Nothing like reminiscing to great classics!!!

As mentioned earlier, if you love all 12 tracks in today’s entry, you can purchase them all now on ITunes and you can listen to the compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

And don’t forget to show some love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics, interviews, reviews and more by heading to all social media links below!

Follow:


Thank you all so much for stopping by!!!

If you have a song request, make sure to send them through to musicbeatscentral@outlook.com and I could be playing your song in my next entry!!!

See you all soon in my next post :)

Wishing you all an amazing week ahead!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment