Sunday 15 April 2018

#1 Hits With MBC


Hi, MBC fam and happy Sunday!!!
Hope you’re having an amazing and relaxing weekend.

Let’s all celebrate and enjoy the best of the #1 hits.

So much to reminisce and sing along to.

Nothing like enjoying a playlist with all your favourite songs.

To ease into your day here are my top 15 songs for your easy listening.

If you love today’s entry you can purchase all 15 songs now on ITunes and on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy xx

Londonbeat – I’ve Been Thinking About You

TLC – Waterfalls

No Doubt – Don’t Speak

Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You

John Farnham – You’re The Voice

Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me

Daryl Braithwaite – The Horses

Anastacia – I’m Outta Love

Bill Medley ft. Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life

Jennifer Lopez – If You Had My Love

Real McCoy – Another Night

Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Men At Work – Down Under

Tina Arena – Chains

Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up

I was going to add more to this playlist as there are so many great top #1 hits, but I thought to add just some of my favourites as I hope it is some of yours.

If you like this entry, I will continue to do more #1 Hits entries like this one.
You can send requests on all social media links via the links below!

As mentioned earlier, if you enjoyed today’s #1 Hits you can purchase all 15 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

Don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics, interviews etc. by following me on all social media links at the top of this page or via the links below!

Follow:

Thank you all so much for stopping by and just to let you all know there will be more Artist Of The Week series coming soon to Music Beats Central. So stay tuned!!!

Have an amazing rest of the day and see you all in my next entry.
Wishing you all an amazing week ahead!!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment