Monday 21 May 2018

Monday Playlist: Whitney Houston Vs Michael Jackson


Happy Monday MBC fam!!!
Hope you had a great weekend and having a lovely start to your week.

Thought to do something different by doing a Vs with two artists. It’s great because its artists we love and enjoy listening to.

And what a way to start off with two of our favourite artists of all time!!!

They are ICONIC and absolutely talented!!! They might not be with us anymore but they are never forgotten.

In today’s entry, I will be sharing top 6 of each artist for your easy listening.
And don’t be shy and hold back in not singing, that’s what music is for, for us to enjoy and sing to our heart's content.

If you love today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to the complete compilation on Spotify.


Happy listening xx

Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay

Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing

Whitney Houston – Exhale

Whitney Houston ft. George Michael – If I Told You That

Whitney Houston – I’m Every Woman

Whitey Houston – I Look To You

Michael Jackson – Earth Song

Michael Jackson – Beat It

Michael Jackson – Thriller

Michael Jackson – Billie Jean

Michael Jackson – They Don’t Care About Us

Michael Jackson – Remember The Time

By the way, I know there are loads and loads of songs from the ICONIC duo, I just wanted to add some of my favourites from Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

If you enjoyed today’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my awesome compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe to Music Beats Central on all things music by heading to all of my social media links below!

Follow:

Thank you all so much for your ongoing love and support!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!!!

See you guys in my next entry!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment