Friday 4 May 2018

Night Mix With MBC


Hi, MBC fam and happy Friday!!!

Hope you all had a great week and ready to kick-start your weekend.

To ease into your lovely evening here are my top 14 songs for your easy listening.

Sorry, I have been MIA these past few weeks, I am back and would like to thank you all so much for your patience.

If you love tonight’s entry, you can purchase all 14 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Happy listening xx

Simply Red – If You Don’t Know Me By Now

Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around

Extreme – More Than Words

Patrick Swayze ft. Wendy Fraser – She’s Like The Wind

Michael Bolton – Said I Loved You…But I Lied

Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting

John Farnham – Burn For You

Tina Arena – Chains

Bette Midler – From A Distance

Lara Fabian – Adagio

Celine Dion – Think Twice

Whitney Houston – I Look To You

Mariah Carey – Hero

Shania Twain – From This Moment On

Hope you all enjoyed tonight’s entry as much as I did.
Nothing like listening to some of the best and biggest hits of all time!!!

As mentioned earlier, if you love all 14 tracks in this evening’s post you can purchase all now on ITunes or you can listen to my lovely compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to all of the artist’s social media links above.

And don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central for the latest new music, classics and more by heading to the links below!

Follow:

Thank you all so much for stopping by.
See you in my next entry!!!

Wishing you all a relaxing and enjoyable evening and weekend!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment