Saturday 9 June 2018

Night Mix With MBC


Happy weekend everyone!!!
Hope you had a great week and if not I hope your weekend makes up for that.

To ease into your lovely evening, here are my top 12 tunes for your easy listening.

If you love tonight’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Happy listening xx

Tina Arena – Tant Que Tu Es La

John Farnham – A Touch Of Paradise

Lara Fabian – Choose What You Love Most (Let It Kill You)

IL Divo – Hola **NEW**
*Pre-order new album ‘Timeless’ now on ITunes.
Release date: 10th August 2018

Faith Hill – Breathe

Backstreet Boys – I’ll Never Break Your Heart

A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera – Say Something

Ricky Martin – She’s All I Ever Had

Kelly Clarkson – I Don’t Think About You

Marc Anthony – You Sang To Me

Carrie Underwood – Just A Dream

Keith Urban – Without You

Hope you all enjoyed tonight’s playlist as much as I did.

As mentioned earlier if you loved tonight’s entry you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe on for the latest music, news, tours and more by heading to the artist’s website.

And don’t forget to show the same love to Music Beats Central on all things music by heading to all of my social media links below!

Follow:

As always thank you so much for your continuous love and support these past 4 years. Love each and every one of you!!!

Can you believe on the 19th June it will be MBC’s 4th year anniversary?!
Oh, how time flies!!!

Anyways enjoy the rest of your evening and weekend and talk to you all soon!!!

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment