Saturday 22 September 2018

Best Of Hits


Happy weekend everyone!!!
Hope you had a great week and enjoying the start to your weekend.

Let’s take you back to some of the greatest hits that we all know and love.
Nothing like a time capsule to take you to your favourite destination and by that, I mean music from your and my generation.

If you love today’s playlist you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Crank up the volume and sing along!!!

Happy listening and enjoy xx

East 17 – It’s Alright

La Bouche – Sweet Dreams

Bic Runga – Sway

No Mercy – Where Do You Go

The Corrs – Only When I Sleep

Steps – Deeper Shade Of Blue

911 – Bodyshakin’

Billie Piper – Day & Night

Human Nature – He Don’t Love You

Tina Arena – Soul Mate #9

*NSYNC – Bye Bye Bye

Alexia – Don’t You Know

There are so many I would have loved to add but will leave for another future next entry.

So much nostalgia am I right?! Ahh love all of these songs, it’s been a while since I have heard any of them.

Nothing like great songs for your easy listening.

As mentioned earlier if you enjoyed today’s playlist you can purchase now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe on all things music by heading to the artist’s website and mine via the links at the top of this page!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you all in my next entry.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment