Tuesday 15 January 2019

Smooth Tunes With MBC


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Hope you’re having a great start to your week.

To ease into your busy day, here are MBC’s top 12 tunes for your easy listening.

If you like today’s playlist you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes or you can listen to my complete compilation on Spotify.


Let’s take a step back, relax and unwind!

Happy listening x

Jacob Lee – I Just Know

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow

Ed Sheeran – Perfect

Tori Kelly – Dear No One

Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande – Beneath Your Beautiful

Adele – Hello

Backstreet Boys – No Place
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/dna/1441172028

Tina Arena – Heaven Help My Heart

Oasis – Wonderwall

Vanessa Amorosi – Shine

The Goo Goo Dolls – Iris

Anastacia – One Day In Your Life

Some really great tunes am I right?!

As mentioned earlier, if you loved today’s entry as much as I have, you can purchase all 12 tracks now on ITunes and you can listen to my complete playlist on Spotify.


Make sure to follow, like and subscribe for the latest music, news and more by heading to the artist’s website.

Artist of the week series is about to launch soon.
So stay tuned!!!

Until next time, have an amazing rest of the afternoon and see you all in my next entry.

Much love to you all and ciao for now!
Hanan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment